Tips on breaking down barriers and setting that appointment!!
1. Keep it short - if you speak for over 20-30 seconds you will loose them.
2. Get to the point - tell them what you do and who you are and why you are calling.
3. Show Value - tell them why you taking up their valuable time is worth it.
example: "I have a proven strategy that I have used to help, X people/companies to do ______"
4. Ask - ask for the appointment "Mr/Mrs. Prospect - when is a good time this week to sit down and discuss this further."
5. Smile, Smile, Smile - Yes you are on the phone but your smile will carry thru in your voice
6. Be respectful - if they do not have time - don't take it personal and ask when the best time to call would be
7. Remember - 1 out of 10 calls will probably be successful - so when you hear no - no big deal you are that much closer to setting the next appointment.
8. Objections - yes people will object - think up the most common - figure out the answers and have them ready so that when objections occur you can answer right back and keep moving toward that appointment.
Now - go out there and make some calls!!!!!!!
James C. Johnson
Legacy Real Estate
"Specializing in Quality Investment Property"