Eating healthy is important. Eating healthy:
1. Ditch the Soda - drink water Take a bottle wherever you go.
2. Eat Eggs for breakfast - cheap - protein - vitamins
3. Protein like Beans and/or Meats. (Lean or Fatty) Fat doesn't make you fat, excess calories do
4. Veggies. make as 1/2 meal - use as snacks
5. Fruits - that sugar fix in the afternoons
6. Multivitamin. Pesticides lower the vitamin levels of your fruits & veggies.
7. Make a Plan. A classic, but worth repeating. Everything starts with a plan.
8. Take Food To Work. Ever counted how much money you throw away buying food at work daily? Start preparing your food for the day on waking up:
- Get up earlier
- Eat a solid breakfast
- Prepare your food for work in the meanwhile
9. Eat Less. This one is obvious. The less you eat, the lower your grocery bill. If you're overweight, get on a diet.
10. Don't Buy Junk Food. Empty Calories - make you fatter and add little to no nutritional value